Miss You Quotes,sms

* 2day I Miss U Yesterday i Missed u. Don't worry abt 2morow, i l always Miss u, n tats a promise. Miss U 4ever.
    * Under Sea,ther lays a Rock. In Rock,ther is Envelope. In envelope, there is Paper. On paper,there r 3 words... "I Miss U"
    * I've been wondering y u r not texting... Multiple Choice: a. busy b. avoid c. tired d. want me to Miss You.
    * Del Msg? No, No Wait! Coz... I wana say somethng thats 1ly 4 U . . . . . "I MISS YOU"
    * It may sound simple,nothing unique or original..bt yet it means so much n takes courage 2 say..I wanna tell you "I Miss You A Lot"
    * No rhythm, no reason, no occasion, just felt lyk saying HI, I ve been missing u
    * 3-2=1 Heart Praying 4 U 1+1=2 Eyes Looking 4 U 4+3=7 Days in Week I MISS U DEAR
    * 6 Billion girls in world but I keep misssing U bcz 5,999999999 Cant Replace *U*
    * I miss u..I need u.. More n more..each day I love u more thn words can evr say


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...