Love Quotes,Sms

* They say lovng u gvs pains n full of sacrifices . . But I l rather take pains n lots of sacrifices than not 2 b love by U.
    * I hav liked many but loved very few yet no 1 has bn as sweet as u. I'd stand n wait in world's longest q just 4 pleasure of moment Vth u.
    * If lovng u is wrong,then I dont wana b ri8. My luv 4 u is strong n brighter than any li8. way v must go is long,but we'll win evry fi8.
    * If I cud gve u 1 thng in Life, I wud gve u ability 2 c urself through my eyes,1ly then wud u realise how spl u r 2 me!
    * You put the fun in together, The sad in apart, The hope in tomorrow, The joy in my Heart.
    * Luv is like cloud Luv is like dream Luv is 1 word n everythng in btwn Luv is fairytale com true Coz I found luv wen I found U
    * Somtimes world gves me so many reasons 2 hate it but wenevr it happns I just stop n think of u n say:How can I hate world wen u r part of it
      * Ur Smile is my sunrise, Ur Kiss is my sunset. Than Q 4 b in most 1derful friend n companion.
    * Love that we cannot have is the one that lasts the longest,hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...